Thursday, November 26, 2009

♥Juku dolls♥

♥Do you have a Juku doll? I have Jun. There are 4 Juku dolls in all: Jun, Haily, Kana, and Adrina♥


This is Kana, Haily, then Jun: Posed in my house! Kana belongs to my freind, Haily belongs to my freind's sister (Also my freind) and Jun, the one on the end, belongs to me. They R in gymastics warm-ups


This is another pic of Jun


This is another pic of Kana with blue hair dressed in Adrina's outfit


This is Audrina

Haily with Kana's shoes


The Juku team

7 comments:

  1. which one am i'm going to get?
    i forget

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥Adrina, the one that looks like U, and Jun looks like me, and Haily looks like my freind and Kana looks like my freind's sis, who is also my freind!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Lol! Thnx! I don't really like dolls. Unless, of course, they are Juku dolls or Ball Joint Dolls! Other than that, no. I'm not a big Barbie fan (lol) ^-^ But these roc!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a barbie fan either! But I like Moxie Dolls!

    ReplyDelete